Your personal data is processed by us in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Journal of Laws UE.L No. 119, p. 1) (hereinafter also: “GDPR”) and the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
The administrator of your personal data is:
NOVESTO JAROSŁAW NOWAK I WSPOLNICY SPÓŁKA JAWNA
ul. Stolarzy 10
You have the right to access data, obtain a copy, request transfer and correct them at any time.
You can revoke or limit any consent to data processing at any time.
If you believe that your data is being processed improperly, you have the right to raise an objection and a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Correspondence regarding personal data should be sent to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the abovementioned address. Administrator address
As the Administrator of your personal data:
- We process them only to the extent that you consent to it or to the extent resulting from the law.
- We process your data in particular for: conclusion and performance of the contract, consideration of complaints and returns, sending you commercial and marketing information about products sold by the Administrator, presenting you with advertisements, answering questions and defending against claims, accounting and tax.
- We process the following categories of data:
a. name, surname, e-mail address, address, telephone number – in order to conclude and perform the contract
b. name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number – for marketing purposes
- Correspondence between us related to the conclusion and performance of the contract is stored for the purpose of concluding and performing the contract, considering a complaint or return, as well as for the purpose of resolving any disputes. We do not process your e-mail address resulting from correspondence for any purpose other than communication in order to process your request.
- We do not transfer your data to other administrators.
- We do not process special categories of data.
- We use appropriate organizational and technical measures to protect your data against disclosure to unauthorized persons.
- We will process your personal data for a period of 5 years from the date of consent, unless the consent is withdrawn before the expiry of this period.
- At any time, you have the right to access and delete your data, as well as to correct them.
- You can revoke or limit any consent to data processing at any time.
- You have the right to receive your data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format and to request that it be sent to another administrator.
- If you believe that your data is being processed improperly, you have the right to raise objections and complaints to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Correspondence regarding personal data should be sent to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the abovementioned address. Administrator’s address email@example.com
- In connection with the performance of the sales contract concluded between us, we will process your data only to the extent necessary to perform it for a period of up to 6 months from the expiry of the limitation period for claims arising from the sales contract.
- We will not transfer your data outside the European Economic Area.